Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wild Hair.

Left work early yesterday so as not to sit for an hour in Memorial Day weekend traffic. I kid you not it gives me anxiety when we pay by the hour for Abby's after school care and I get stuck in traffic. I picked up the kids, came home and made home-made granola. Today Aidan had a make up game and then a hair cut. When we got home I made salsa, fish tacos, chicken taquitos, marinade for chicken tostadas, and chocolate chip cookies. Tomorrow I need to make marinade for chicken tandoori and then I have a new banana muffin recipe I want to try. Sometimes I get these wild hairs and go crazy in the kitchen....it gives me a head start on meals for the week and it's easier on me when I get home from work.
Countdown for the last day of school is coming! Abby finished her LAST homework packet for the year :-)

No comments: