Sunday, June 3, 2012

AHHHHH-CHOOO

My allergies are out. of. control. House is clean. Took all day yesterday- well, in between a tball game that is. Happy to cross off things on the to-do list it makes me feel more productive. Sunday school duty this morning, trip to Costco and then we had a fabulous quick visit with Jess, Reilly and Blakeley. Ohhhhh the sweetness. It was bliss. Kids had swim lessons today, ran another errand and then it was home for Rick to mow and me to get meals ready for the week in the kitchen. Quickest weekend ever. Last week of school and tball! I'm finding the closer it gets to Father's Day the more agitated I'm becoming. My father and I are estranged and we haven't seen him in a year. I just want the day to be over. Hopefully I'll have myself in a good space so Rick can enjoy his day.
Helping brother practice for recital
Love when they hold hands on their own
Still working on throwing
 

No comments: