Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crazy

Last week Rick ran to the store for me and I called him on his cell phone and I said did you FEED the dog? He said no, so I fed the dog. Later on that night I said, did you PEE the dog? And he says, no, not since you did. I replied that I never peed the dog and he said yes, when you called me you asked me if I PEED the dog. So... the dog got fed twice.
Today I fell asleep on the couch and got up to finish dinner and I fed the dog only to hear Rick call out that he already fed the dog. I swear the dog must think we are completely wacko.
We take the kids to Krispy Kreme every Sunday after church. They like to get the Seasonal ones- like Duck/Beavers, Holiday sprinkles etc. So today they had snowman ones. In our house they are called Me-Me's. Aidan got this Snowman when he turned one. When he tried to say snowman it came out as Me-Me. Me-Me has been a part of this household for 4 years now. Needless to say, when we went to order donuts I told Rick that I probably would have said I'll take two Me-Me donuts and he concurred that he had to think about it before he placed the order. Can you imagine!!! I crack up just thinking about it.
Crazy people we are.

I love this time of year, when we are out and about Aidan is quick see all the snowmen decor and gets excited and says "Look!!! Me-Me's!!!" Some guy at the Garden store we went to this weekend was trying to figure out what we were looking at. Maybe he'll try to Google Me-Me's. Or call someone and ask what a Me-Me is.
I'm sad to see the four-day weekend end but it will be nice to be back in our 'routine' plus I feel like I've gained 10 lbs.
I managed to get our tree done in record time I think. I need to convince Rick to put the thing on wheels so we can just wheel it in and out and it's ready to go. It takes me two ladders, a bar stool, a step stool, the couch arm and the table. We might be retiring the tree after this year...
Anyway it's up and ready. The next two weekends are full so I'm glad it's done.

No comments: