Saturday, November 5, 2011

Spinning in Circles...

I feel like everything I am accomplishing lately is completely LAST MINUTE. I've never been one to live like that so it bothers me! I've been going going going so much that I ended up feeling like crud for about 5 days this week... no matter what I wasn't able to ever get myself to bed early :-( I've been getting caffeine headaches lately. I gave up caffeine about 9 years ago and the process was painstakingly brutal, so much that I vowed to never experience that again. I started drinking decaf lattes. Well... when I kicked my latte habit recently I went to green tea, only the green tea I like is this "super green tea" which has caffeine. I get those headaches again!! Combine that with the week-long sinus headache, I felt like I had a "man cold."
Busy week!! Food boxes at church, we carved pumpkins last minute, took the kids to see Dolphin Tale...that same day I decided on a whim to make dinner and bring it to my neighbor who had surgery. Hot lunch duty, month end at work, Wednesday I ditched work for a few hours and had breakfast with my Mom and went shopping- even that was a whirlwind. Had to get Nzembi's Birthday letter and card mailed- her birthday isn't until January but they tell me it takes 2-3 months to get to her and there was a deadline. Friday Abby didn't have school so I took her to work with me, and it was also my evening to bring a meal to the other family I'm helping out. Rick had two days of interviews for a new position at work.
Boy am I ever thankful for an extra hour cause I can sure use it! Abby is memorizing all the books of the Old Testament and if parent(s) do it as well she gets some sort of prize. I'm up to Ezekiel.
Next up is Rick's birthday and a little vacation.

Best news of the week: Jessica and Reilly are having a girl!!!











No comments: