Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our Week

I know I know it's only Tuesday but I've made such great progress getting caught up at work from missing last week, got the house clean, and my to do list whittled down so I'm hoping the rest of the week will just float on by especially because I have sore throat and think I caught Aidan's cooties. Not feeling good at all. It would help if I actually went to bed at a decent hour!!
Abby lost tooth #7 tonight. Her perfect little baby toothed mouth is now a MESS. WHOA. Some orthodontist is going to have a field day with this child.

Kids brought home GREAT report cards yesterday and today

When we arrived back home from vacation there was a letter from Nzembi waiting for us!




Hello Julie
Nzembi says she was very much excited to get your letter and nice drawing from Abby. She says she wish that she could know to draw well as Abby. Nzembi tells you to tell Abby that she often thinks of her and she wish that one day will meet her.
Nzembi informs you here in Kenya they don't go to school all year long. She says within the year they break for school vacation in the month of April, August and December. She says August Holiday was one of the best for she had enough time to play with her friends. Nzembi says she enjoy playing rope skipping, hide and seek game, pretending to be teaching in class and pretending to be Mom. She says she attends Saturday program at the Compassion Projects and they are now learning about the story of Joseph who was sold as a slave by his brothers. She then ends by saying lots of love to you all!

No comments: