Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Forward

I already changed the clocks. I like to do it on Saturday and get it over with...
Abby went back to school on Wednesday. Aidan loves to sit on the heat register. I made her Leprechaun Trap for school today.
Not much else happening- I ran 20 miles this week. I haven't done that in a LONG time. Cleaned house in the evenings though you would never know it the way the terrorists kids leave their stuff strewn all over ... so...just getting back into the routine. It's nice that we have a lull in our schedule and we aren't running around like crazy chickens.
Abby told me they are having a bible donation at school to collect extra bibles to distribute to the homeless. She said that she 'wants to donate one of her bible's because she finally wants to do something like that.' I love that she has a big heart. Her school often asks for hats and coats, or just recently they asked for new movies to donate to Doernbecher, they also sell cookies or bracelets to raise money to help pay for a cleft-palate surgery etc. I felt like I was just supposed to wait for her lead. So.. a bible it is.




No comments: