Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home!!!!

She's having a low key day today. I am home the rest of the week with our girl! T-I-R-E-D!!! She woke up around midnight crying in pain so gave her some meds. She came in our room at 4am again in pain, had her crawl in bed with us and she went back to sleep. Woke up at 6:30 more tears :-( I gave her more meds. All the after care reading indicates their breath will smell due to the healing/trauma etc. and it has. Yesterday when I came home from work she snuggled with me on the couch and it was all I could do to continue to lay there in the gas chamber. You almost need a mask. This morning it has gotten even worse- to the point where she actually covered her nose and said ewwwww it smells like dead skunk outside.
Um yeah that would be YOU. But, being her mother I didn't say that because she's my baby girl and I'm nice like that.

No comments: