Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Days 3 and 4

Day 3 (Monday) woke up crying with ear pain- made it hard for me to leave and go to work but she is in Daddy's capable hands through tomorrow and then I get the rest of the week off with her. She wanted to try mac and cheese so I obliged and also made some brown rice and mashed up some canned pears. She was so hungry she had THREE helpings of mac and cheese, she was a little hoarder asking if we could please save it for the next day. I feel so bad at how hungry she is.

Day 4 (Tuesday/today)
My amazing friend Laura send a care package

She loves wikki stix!! A restaurant in Maui gave them some to play with so she hasn't had any for awhile. She was reading about all the things she can make
I made spaghetti with browned butter and mizithra since she cannot have any tomato sauces. I mashed up some rasberries and peaches and tonight wasn't a big hit. She barely ate anything. I had Rick make her a scrambled egg for lunch and she didn't like that either. She did, however, LOVE the banana blueberry milkshake he made for her.
Just did plain tylenol today. Trying to get her off the codeine. Only complaint (other than the obvious sore throat) was pain in the jaw. Praying she continues to do well!


No comments: