Sunday, March 20, 2011

As if he didn't like the dog already....

Cooper is currently at the pet hospital... our vet bill is up to $500 and he's not done yet. Xrays, blood work, sedation and an enema so far. Needless to say my husband is rather, um... pissed. Excuse the language.
Weekend was low key- we all have mini colds. Not enough to be anything significant but you definitely don't feel all that great. Saturday I took the kids for their annual pictures in their Easter get up and then we just hung out at home.

I found this on the stairs. I think the deer is "sleeping"????

Anxious to send a picture and some stickers to Nzembi

We went out last night to see the super full moon with our telescope I couldn't get any decent pictures so here is a picture of the moon that looks like any other full moon to me

No comments: