Friday, June 11, 2010

In the blink of an eye...

We went from this

to having her first loose tooth

I mean seriously... I cannot take it. I was brushing her teeth on Friday morning and I noticed it was loose and I started crying. She says, "stop it mom or you'll make me cry." It's been an emotional week. Kryon is heavy on my heart... I just well up. The kids had their last day at their school, which in most cases would be no big deal but it's a GREAT school and after three years of establishing relationships it's hard to just uproot and move on. All Abby cared about was whether or not I got Hudson's phone number :-)
I took Friday off because the kids had no school- we ran some errands. It's nice to have an extra day with them.... this mama needed it.
Aidan doesn't like to ride his bike, he doesn't want to try to pedal. He is lazy stubborn. While I took Abby out to ride her bike last Monday after work, I came home to this contraption. He rigged his bike up to be stationary, taped his feet to the pedals and my son looked like a hamster going nowhere.

story time with daddy


No comments: