Saturday, June 5, 2010

...and these are the days of our lives

cue music....
I started the week in a big slump. So big I didn't get off the couch on Monday or bathe for that matter. Pathetic I know...I'm blaming the weather. I finally put it in gear around Wednesday and got the house clean and hope to have my 15 miles in by tonight. Friday morning I woke up feeling sick to my stomach and it lasted all day. I left work early... I have some sort of tummy bug...had the kids fed and bathed and put them in bed with me at 6:30.

Rick keeps getting on my case about putting the cheese in the freezer. I can't help it. I also found the can opener in the dog food drawer. I told him it's just going to get worse- we should probably start looking at assisted living.
The highlight of the week was winning a $50 gift certificate to Munchkin Designs. (link on my sidebar). I went to grade school with the owner and we reconnected on Facebook. She has cute party favors, gifts, jewelry, bags, clothing and my favorite- chocolate milk straws!
Tomorrow is my first day working in Aidan's Sunday School class. Wish me luck :-)

No comments: