Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day and Diarrhea

Really? Is she really posting about diarrhea? I just might. Maybe today is the day I get REALLY personal? You'll just have to wait and see. Rick and I spent 2 days with a unit of barkdust. I shoveled, he spread. I don't care to see another pile of dirt for a long, long time. Today we went to the zoo at 8am. We had the entire place to ourselves, or so it seemed. It was fantastic!! It even felt like we got our own private showing of the elephants. Actually we did- it was just us. It was incredible to see them work. They are truly amazing animals- highlight of my day.

They tell them 'trunk to tail' and they do it and they have them walk laps for exercise

These are all the ladies. They called them each by name and told them to line up





How is the potty training? Day 9!!!


Abby's princess obsession has now waned. We've moved on to My Little Pony. Abby thinks a diary is called diarrhea. She says "Mom, if Santa brings me My Little Pony diarrhea, I don't want it. I'm gonna give it to you." Gee thanks. I've always wanted a Little Pony diarrhea.

No comments: