Wednesday, May 6, 2009

30 Day Shred

I'm trying the 30 day shred to supplement my running. I run. I do weights. I run. I do weights. It's getting boring. Lately I've been doing interval running vs distance running and actually look forward to it. BUT... I've heard good things about the shred so I'm trying it.

Day 1 (Today)
Spent my 20 minutes with Jillian. They recommend Level 1 even if you are in shape.
I couldn't even type on the computer afterward- my arms were shaking so bad.
3:30pm ate a Snickers as a reward (yes. I did)
7:09 pm. I could hardly be on my knees to give the kids a bath. The outer part of my butt is on fire. I probably haven't used those muscles since grade school. Not sure how far I will be able to run tonight.
8:25 pm finished 2 mile interval run. Felt like I could easily do 3 but I've been sick for 5 days so decided not to over do it. Actually feel fine.

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

Hey...I'm going to Costco on Friday to pick it up! I've heard awesome things about it and I have a ton of friends doing it.