Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday... not as planned

Here is what my cyst looks like now. Gross I know... I saw the Orthopedist/hand surgeon this morning. Rick met me at St. V's because I needed someone to watch the kids- he tells me on his way over that the alternator is going out in the car. (Remember the catalytic converter story- like $2,500 worth of repairs- yeah still haven't gotten that fixed). Anyway I have my appt and then get xrays. I am on the wait list for surgery. He prefers to put me under, it's a 1.5 hour surgery and they have to put a frickin tourniquet on my arm because the thing is so close to the radial artery. Isn't that encouraging??? So any prayers you can say I would appreciate it...
Abby had to miss ballet so I could follow Rick out to Hillsboro to drop our car off at our mechanic's house and then I took him back to work. Drove back to Wilsonville to get gas- which by the way $1.95. When has it ever been that low? In the 1990's???
Rick is hoping to get a ride back to the car so I don't have to drive out there and then *hopefully* he can make his physical therapy appt.
We are still having separation anxiety issues with Aidan- so my stomach is in knots about leaving him tomorrow. Plus he's not feeling 100%.




No comments: