Monday, November 3, 2008

Hallelujah

It took an ipod from Jessica and Reilly to FINALLY get Rick back to running. Amen. I've been subtly nagging him from time to time and nothing. The kids and I applauded him when he finished. Hope he keeps it up :-)
Tonight's dinner was a mish mash of things in the freezer- potstickers, mozarella sticks and pomegrante. That is pretty how much how the entire week is going to be. Quick, Cheap and Easy.
My brother-in-law Mark reminded me a week or so ago how many days are left until Christmas. I think I have been having small amounts of anxiety over that. Speaking of Christmas...not only does my husband work every year on Thanskgiving, this year he has to work Christmas Day. Yes, people on Christmas Day. And on that note I am headed to bed to read some scripture and maybe watch some tv.

No comments: