Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Blahhhhhhh

Oh this weather is just blahhhhhhhh. But I really LOVE fall. Not much to report really... Abby and Rick had dental appts this morning, then ballet, we loaded up on groceries, stopped at the library and then had a play date with the neighbor. She made us lunch :-) Rick headed off to physical therapy and I am mopping floors. Productive day yes indeed. Side note-he's been doing great with the running too!
I see the orthopedist next week for the cyst in my wrist that keeps coming back. Selfish request, but please keep me in your thoughts that it's an easy fix. I REALLY don't want surgery and am already having anxiety at the thought of it.
On a happy note, we learned today that Rick won't be working Christmas Day afterall. Instead they are having a two-week shut down. Nice to have him home but...it sure says a lot about the economy. I pray he remains employed and his company can weather the storm.
More later

No comments: