Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week 8 = 15 miles!!

First off- I'd like to say that I could drink a Chocoloate Hazelnut Milkshake every day from Burgerville.... have you had one???

I logged 15 miles this week.... probably won't do that again. The only day I took off was Tuesday. I've increased my pace too- so now I need to figure out if I want to improve on that or my stamina. The weather is getting nicer so Rick will want to run outside- on one hand it's great- sure beats the monotony of the treadmill, on the other it's torture on my knees. I can't sneak up on anyone because you can hear me coming- my knees sound like rice crispies when I walk. Ahhh those cheerleading days... or was it step aerobics? or is this just what happens as you get older?

We are painting the garage. We have a huge project list and I want to get it DONE. I do not want to spend our entire summer working on this list. Rick started painting it last summer maybe??? I finally offered to help to speed things along. So.... when the kids go to bed we spend some time out there.

Took Aidan to the dr today- he's been sick for almost 3 weeks. It's a 'sinus' infection- really he doesn't know- he can't say but typically colds don't last that long. He said we can choose to fill the prescription or wait a few more days to see what happens. Anyway it was nice to see Grandma since she works on weekends. She looks FABULOUS. Amazing woman she is.

Twice this week Abby got up at 1am and 3am, came into our room, turned on the light, went to the bathroom and went back to bed. There we were trying to slumber under the bright lights.

Hope to get some pics posted soon. It's been a busy week.

1 comment:

Ms. Jenkins said...

You area busy bunch! We miss you guys and will be come to visit soon! :-)

Lots of love!
-Ash and Nick