Monday, March 24, 2008

I dread....

when you get that call at work from the kids' school or home... I immediately say what what? SPILL IT. This morning I am in a meeting and the receptionist comes over and says "Rick is on the phone, I told him you were in a meeting but he said it's urgent and he needs to talk to you"

My heart races and I pick it up- he says Aidan fell and hit his head and something about a line is now showing up on his head. I tell him I'll meet him at the dr. I'll tell you why I am nervous- because Rick is always the calm one. He stays cool and focused. When I heard his voice I could tell he was worried. The whole time while driving there he does not have his cell phone on therefore I am sitting in traffic with various thoughts going through my head about what has happened to our boy.

He is actually fine, he wacked it hard- a big goose egg that swelled enough to break the skin. Here are some pics of his pink eye and now his new owie. If you look closely at the middle picture you can see how far the lump sticks out!












2 comments:

Mark Jenkins said...

The plain and simple difference between girls and boys!

5guys&1lady said...

Poor Baby! Next year you can tell him what Uncle Jason tells all our guys... "Chicks dig scars!" Give him a kiss!