Friday, March 14, 2008

24 Hours and Counting......

that aidan has been without his binky. I don't know who is having the harder time- him or I. My jaw hurts from clenching it. The poor boy is lost without it- so much that he has started to suck on his snowman's hat. I've almost given in a few times but I know once we get past the first 2 days we should be ok. We took Abby's away at 15 months, I feel obligated to do the same. I don't remember it being this hard for her. Maybe it's because he has always been so oral. It took awhile for him to go to sleep but he did sleep all night and woke up CRABBY. Crabby kids make a crabby mommy.
Wish us luck…
Abby loves school buses. Every week she tells me she wants to ride one. Last night she said "I can ride the school bus now because I'm a big girl and taller than some kids." Gotta love her reasons.
This morning before we left the house she asked what we are having for dinner tonight. I said "crabcakes, asparagus, and rice" She says to me again, what are we having??? I repeated "crabcakes…" and she cuts me off and says "you mean him?" and points to Aidan. I started laughing- when he would get fussy I used to call him crabcakes.

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

Good Luck!!! I dread the day we take Tyler's from her. She loves her binky!!!