Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tubes, Tylenol and Teeth



Aidan now has ear tubes. All went well- I have to admit it was harder the 2nd time around. We were both a bit more nervous than with Abby. Boy is he crabby! His top right molar has cut through- it wasn't there yesterday. So... were up at 4am yesterday for the whole procedure to allow extra time to drop Abby off at Gamma's and getting a much needed Starbucks- then the little stinker was up ALL NIGHT. His nose is running off his face- is it a cold or teeth???

I'm already wondering what tonight will bring.

Abby tells me she wants to drive the car by herself to school and wants Daddy to sit in the back. I tell her she has to be 16 and that she is only 3 and she replies "well I'll be 4".

She can now recognize almost all of the alphabet and has such a fun time pointing out letters that she sees on street signs, businesses, shopping bags etc.

We continue to give Prasie and Thanks to God for our little miracles!

No comments: