Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Blessings



Well it happened.
Aidan discovered his penis. Need I say more?

The weather was beautiful today- we took the kids to the park. Jessica was in town so she met us there with her sweet friends for some play time and then we went to Vancouver for Uncle Mark's birthday party.

I am starting week 6 of my back-on-the-wagon running ordeal. I am begging to loathe the treadmill. The first few weeks were great- I was excited but now... now I would rather put on jammies and watch tv. I did however manage to do 3 miles this evening. I am looking forward to the nicer weather when we can once again run outside with the jogger. I did remind Rick that both kids have probably doubled in weight so we will probably only make it to the end our driveway :-)

No comments: