Sunday, February 24, 2008

How Great is our God...

sing with me how great is our God... and all will see how great, how great is our God...
LOVE that song. Our church today announced there are currently 2,000 children attending their children's ministries. AMEN!! That's TWO THOUSAND little hearts and minds learning and growing in their faith.
Yesterday my friend Colleen called and while I was on the phone with her, Aidan began to wail. I walked over and noticed him on the floor. I asked Abby, "did you push him over?" She replies no. then silence. then matter of factly "I knocked him down." So literal is the three-year-old mind.
Have you heard the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman? If not- it's on our play list below. About a month ago I saw the video on youtube and it made me cry- no, sob. I was sobbing. I tell Rick about it when he asks why I am crying. He goes on about his business. This morning he says "I heard this song on the radio yesterday called Cinderella and it made me cry" ok DUHHHHHHHHHHH. Why don't they listen? Anyway if you get a chance, it's a great song and beautiful video on youtube.
I ran/walked 5 miles yesterday. The older you get the worse your metabolism is. I've noticed. I can no longer use the excuse, 'I just had a baby' either because the baby is almost 15 months old.
Anyway last week was 13 miles total. I am starting week 7. Sooner or later it's going to make a difference right? right. Rick has an aversion the treadmill. He's avoiding it.

1 comment:

5guys&1lady said...

I love your blog! You're doing a great job. I sent the link to Mom, too. You guys are always in our prayers!