Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick Day arghhhhhhhhh

Well I had to stay home today with the little man. He was up all night coughing- I think we got TWO hours of sleep. yeah I know wahhhhh wahhhh. And you know how the ped's office works, no fever, and not sick for 3 weeks then "it's a virus and it needs to run it's course". Thankfully we don't have to guess about ear infections!
He's been a trooper today- relatively happy, letting me work a bit at home and I even got some things done around the house. However, for being up most of the night he did not take a very good nap so I tried to hold him and get him to go back to sleep and he was moving around like one does when their tummy is upset. Do you see where this is going? I quickly brush that thought aside and determine that some fresh air is in order and that I would strap him the stroller for a walk before we pick up Abby (she didn't want to stay home with us today). I get him ready to go and he blows everywhere and it did not stop. Gross I know and to prove how bad it is and that we will probably need new carpet, I've included a picture. Also are more pictures of him wearing his 'scarf'




No comments: