Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happenings....

Wednesday is the day for the 'big guy' to get his tubes. I think his first official word is uh-oh. Does that count as a word? He has now mastered shaking his head "no" and thinks this is funny- he cracks himself up everytime. Abby is still doing swimming and ballet every week. She loves the water and wants us to sign her up for the next session without a parent and do the big kid lessons.
My broken toe is healing nicely. I've been running 8-9 miles a week now for 5 weeks. I also am enjoying our new camera and will be posting pictures often.
Rick is so very busy at work- it's review time and he has to get close to 40 reviews written in the next 2 weeks. I think he said they were raising his headcount to 55 employees. I don't know how he can keep them all straight.
We are anxious for spring so we can get outside with our bikes/kid trailer and start re-doing our front yard and other misc projects that we never have time for.

No comments: