Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Surprise!

Monday we took the kids to school and brought lattes and gifts for the kids' teachers since it's Teacher Appreciation Week. Rick and I came home and did 2 loads of laundry, dishes, packing, and I worked from home. Pulled the kids out of school at 11 and surprised them with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge. It was fabulous and so fun to spend time together. You almost need 2 nights there- it felt super rushed. It doesn't help I had to jump on the laptop and work as soon as the kids were in bed.
The parents in Abby's class donated $$ and got her teacher a $100 spa card for a pregnancy massage and a $200 gift card to Babies R Us so I left her out of the latte drop off on Monday. Wednesday we are bringing their teachers a cupcake from Sweetest Things, Thursday will be flowers and Friday Godiva chocolates. For their daycare/piano teachers we are bringing movie gifts cards and cupcakes. I tell ya the month of May wipes us out. We have Jessica, My mom, Reilly, Me (yayy), Ashley, 2 of my Girlfriends, my Aunt, Mothers Day AND Teacher Appreciation. It's crazy on the finances.

 

No comments: