Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekend.

The weeks seem to be flying by... I guess that is what happens when the calendar is full. More soccer, baseball, flag football and gymnastics...homework, spelling tests, math tests, bible verses, reading. 8 weeks to go! Aidan had a pretty good cold earlier in the week; 3 nights of getting up with him each of us taking turns. I had some blood work done yesterday because I haven't been feeling well. I sent the results to my mom since my own dr left for Maui. She says low grade virus and that I continue to be anemic despite taking iron pills for over 20 years now. Spending my time these past few nights cleaning house and now it's time to prepare for another week. Today ended up being a full day of laundry and housework (aside from baseball practice). It is what it is... but it's hard spending your days off doing more work. I sure am missing our annual "big" vacation that we have taken the past 3 years. Rick's work is busy (crazy) as usual and mine is about to erupt in chaos. We are going to be integrating our Canadian office's accounting into ours to get them back on track as well as finalize an acquisition of a company in England. Things tend to slip through the cracks when my mind is full- like um... forgetting to pay February's daycare bill. There are never enough hours in the day. My devotional last week mentioned "do not make your to-do lists become an idol directing your life" guess I need an intervention as that is how I am able to remember anything or get things done. Hoping to tackle painting a bathroom, pressure washing outside and figuring out our annual
garage sale day(s).



No comments: