Friday, April 26, 2013

Keep On

keeping on.... kids didn't have school Monday and it's hubs' normal day off so he was home with them. Abby's friend's mom came and picked her up for a playdate so Aidan and daddy went to the park to practice his baseball. Boo that I had to work :-( Tues/Wed Rick tackled painting the downstairs bathroom. Yayyy. Progress. It's amazing how fresh paint makes it all look so new...and clean. Wednesday Aidan had his 2nd game of the season. Thursday was a half day for me as I had an appt and got in a few errands. Friday gymnastics. More laundry, house cleaning, groceries, baseball, football. We are coming up on our last week of soccer so that will free up an evening. I finally kicked it into gear and got 20 miles in this week. Gearing up for another 10 mile run with hubs for my birthday (he doesn't know this yet)
Photo Dump:

 

No comments: