Sunday, April 7, 2013

Crazy but Good.

Monday was soccer. Tuesday barre. Wednesday baseball. Friday gymnastics. Saturday baseball... was cancelled Yay!! But still had a haircut for Aidan and a birthday party. Today was church. I had Sunday School duty and ended up leading worship songs. Um... I can't carry a tune but hey they were 3 and 4 years old so I don't think I scarred them. Aidan also had flag football today- it dumped buckets, was freezing cold and he is already sick with a cold. It was all I could do to not go out there and grab my baby and haul him off back home and swaddle him and cuddle him. Finally, after the torture was over we headed back to Camas to visit my Uncle. My cousin is here from Oklahoma so it was nice to see her.   In other news Rick got all the barkdust spread and his wedding ring back from being sized and polished. I really need to start organizing this house but another week with activities every day and night is upon us. I've just learned to not have expectations.


1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

You are definitely a super mom! I totally admire all you squeeze into a week!