Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Already

Monday was gymnastics, Tuesday Abby had her 8 year check up- still rejoicing she made it on the weight chart. Girl is SKINNY. Dr assured me she is fine and she has the build of a dancer/gymnast and she is in the "petite miss" category. A little concern about her eye test so we scheduled an eye appt for her. I finally made it to Barre, Wednesday trick or treat, Friday the kids didn't have school so Rick stayed home with them since it's month end for me. Lucky ones got to go to the movies with Daddy! Friday also marked a milestone- Abby's very first sleepover. She had been packed for 2 weeks in anticipation. We took Aidan to dinner. I think he liked the one on one time. I took him out for hot chocolate this morning on a little date before we picked up sister.
 We caved and bought them some hot lunch tickets. They been asking and it's pretty expensive and not as healthy as what we make them but I have to admit I like that it will be once less thing on my plate every now and then. I seem to have caught Rick's cold or my boss's. Not feeling so great the past 2 days...

No comments: