Saturday, September 22, 2012

Time is FLYING

I need to just resign myself to the fact that I will NEVER keep up and the list(s) will just get longer and longer. I've been asked to give a speech in 2 weeks about Abby's "journey" with the Egypt project. I spent about 2 hours or more working on it today. I need to get it submitted so they can do their review/edits. Aidan had 3 goals today! They had a great win. Last week was gymnastics, another back to school night, soccer practice, bible verses to memorize and daily piano practice. We have such a seamless rhythm down. Not saying that it's easy. Ever since I hurt my foot I scaled back my 17 miles per week to 10 and added 2 Barre classes. My body is LOVING the extra sleep. Abby's birthday is coming up.... working on that. Both kids have pumpkin patch field trips Rick and I are chaperoning one together and then I'm doing the other. I also signed up to be book mom again for both classes. Momentary lapse in judgement. I am actually counting the days until Thanksgiving because I truly could use 4 days off.
Tomorrow is just going to be family day. It is MUCH needed. After church we are taking meals to my cousin and will have lunch and a movie. Or see a movie and have an early dinner...

No comments: