Saturday, September 15, 2012

GO DUCKS????

Yeah. We're going to a Duck game and technically we aren't Duck fans. Well we are- I mean how can you not like your home state football team(s) but our loyalty is with the Beavers.  Except. For. Abby.
I signed both kids up on the Generation Beavs program to get discounted tickets etc and to make it fair signed Abby up with the Jr Duck Club. I get a call on Monday from the Oregon Athletic Department indicating they pick TWO names for two Jr. Duck Captains to get a field pass and hour before the game to watch the team warm up, and walk on the field with the Duck before the game and be introduced. Abby was one of the names drawn. When I listened to the voicemail I immediately called Rick and said you have to listen to the message it's hilarious. He called me back and said you're right it is hilarious. Off to the store I went to buy us Beaver fans some Duck colors to wear.
Kids are adjusting well to their school schedules. Aidan's a bit more tired, and overly dramatic but we'll get there.  It's getting to be that crazy time of year and I feel completely overwhelmed.

No comments: