Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Week Down...

Aidan threw up last Sunday night but was fine Monday morning. This is the 2nd time this month he has just randomly barfed. I wasn't feeling so hot either but I think that's from whatever has been bothering my stomach the past 2 months or who knows.... I'm just anxious to feel 'normal' again.
Last Tuesday my Mom had her FIFTH colonoscopy and all was great. This November will be the 5 year mark which is HUGE.
We're just plugging along with the usual school and acitivies and trying to stay sane and keep up with the pace. Made some Halloween treats yesterday to get in the spirit of fall. Aidan drew a picture of him and his 'girlfriend' Olivia to give to her. Gymnastics tonight, meal delivery tomorrow, soccer Wednesday, Thursday free (yayy) Friday speech!


No comments: