Sunday, September 9, 2012

We're Back....

in the groove!!! First week of school under our belt. First soccer game done, daily piano practice started up again, homework, gymnastics. Abby has a bible verse to memorize each week for school it's part of her grade in Bible and she has one for Church each week as well. I don't know how she's going to keep them straight. Kids are amazing though.
Blood tests all came back normal. He's trying me on a different med. I HATE taking medication. I don't even like taking advil. The last one he tried to give me I took for a week and quit. This one though, for almost 48 hours now I haven't felt nauseated 24/7 and food ALMOST sounds tolerable. I can't count how many times in the past 6 weeks I was ready to go to the ER because I felt THAT miserable. I had a good cry this week out of sheer exhaustion from feeling so awful- amazing I even held it in that long.

No comments: