Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 11/12

We were in Bend last week for a few days. Nice to get out of town for a bit. We did some shopping or actually I did. Picked up a few gifts for Christmas. Kids got to ride bikes, scooters, swim, ride a horse, golf, hike through a lava tube. Came home the Mt. Hood side to use our Sharing Spree Coupon on the Alpine Slide- soooooo fun. I can't wait to go back. Went to the State Fair Monday. Or tried to. Aidan barfed as soon as we paid to get in. We turned around and drove home. That didn't pan out too well. Was hard to go back to work after 6 days off with my babies. I'm sad. I finally started to feel better on Sunday. I was miserable a few days. Still not sure if it's my gall bladder or anxiety induced or something else. Still having a few issues... Had supply night/meet the teacher this week. Very happy with the kids' teachers and classmates. I really love love love their school. Kids went on their last field trip of the summer- bowling and then today they had a water balloon fight. Weekend consists of me working (it's month end) and cleaning house. BLAH.

No comments: