Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 10 part II

Kids skipped gymnastics today in favor of time with Grandma. Grandma took the day off and we went to breakfast and did more school shopping. We are so blessed by her generosity. Still not feeling that great- I have no idea what is going on and I definitely have a high level of anxiety right now. Top that off with an HR incident of drug dealing and 'bullying' at work last week and I'm pretty off kilter. Looking forward to getting out of town soon in hopes of finding some calm. Aidan lost his first tooth today. Bittersweet. My last 'first' lost tooth. Kids had another sleepover in Aidan's room earlier. I try to take pictures of them (if I have my act together) on field trip days as a precaution... what they are wearing etc. Why yes... I am a little overbearing.

No comments: