Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hands down I am glad to say good-bye to 2011. It wasn't my best year. Not that I am complaining- I am blessed beyond measure.
I ended up with the stomach bug Wednesday night. It was awful. I thought the barf bug of 2010 was bad- this one ranked right up there with it. I made it into work ONE day last week. ONE.... during month end and year end. What can you do though.... this too shall pass eh?
Spent Sat and Sun cleaning house and clearing out their rooms and playroom of stuff i.e. toys and clutter. We did take time out to go visit Rick's dad. Oh and let me not forget that Aidan shoved a red hot up his nose. This is our 2nd nose incident with him. I would be interested in some sort of study to see the type of people who have stuffed things in noses and ears and what they turned into as adults. Personality traits... occupations even.
What makes one just have the urge to put something in their nose? I do not get it. Thankfully this one didn't require a trip to the ER.
Today was our Anniversary- kids had dentist appointments. Abby lost a loose tooth in the waiting room!





No comments: