Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Day of Rest. Not.

Went to Church, Costco for the kids' passport photos, back home... cleaned our bathroom, made a big pot of chicken tortilla soup for tomorrow, made lunches, back to Costco to pick up photos, a stop at Target, dusted and mopped upstairs, made a new recipe for dinner- basil fettuccine with sun dried tomatoes, olives and prosciutto (I didn't care for it... could be because I caught Aidan's cold and have a sore throat), dusted and mopped upstairs. I'll finish the rest of the house cleaning tomorrow and Tuesday after work. It's so I can enjoy my 3 day weekend :-) Abby doesn't have school on Friday so I'm taking it off to save on daycare $$. I REALLY wish we could find alternative daycare/after school care.
She's getting sealants on her molars and then I'll take her on some errands. Rick has Saturday off for a planned shut down at his work so another 'normal' weekend will be nice.
I haven't ran in two days- so so so tired in the mornings and it's probably cause I'm getting this cold. blah.
So yeah. Lame blog post. no photos.

No comments: