Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2 down 2 to go

Jess and Reilly came over Christmas Eve. Aidan signaled it was time for them to go by barfing a little after 9pm. He continued to do so right up to 5am. Exhausted doesn't even cover it. Poor Abby up bright and early to open presents only to find the 3 of us in our bed completely incoherent. We got up and showered and got gifts opened and I went back to sleep until 3pm.
Yesterday Nick and Ash came over and I awoke this morning at 1:42am by the sound of my husband barfing. Awesome. Such a GREAT Christmas thankyouverymuch. So that leaves me and Abby.... just waiting to see who goes down next. And get this- I DIDN'T TAKE ONE SINGLE PICTURE of when the girls' were over. DOH.
Supposed to work today and I ended up driving in because I bought cupcakes for a coworkers birthday, and I have tomorrow off to save on daycare $$ so I didn't want the cupcakes sitting around here until Thursday...PLUS I couldn't remember my password to do payroll. I didn't even shower- just showed up in all my beauty. cough cough.
So... unplanned day off I'm taking down the Christmas tree and trying to CLEAN. This house is a mess and it's so completely overwhelming. I would almost shell out money to hire someone to come and clean and organize. almost.

No comments: