Saturday, September 3, 2011

SEPTEMBER!!!!

Can you believe it's September???? I just can't wrap my head around it. We have a low key weekend- which in my mind, makes it not go by so fast. Today I started cleaning house at 9am and I didn't finish until 6:20. Lots of cleaning, ironing, laundry, organizing.... blah. I felt so overwhelmed when I started- I just look at all our 'stuff' and I continually want to downsize and just simplify. Just me thinking out loud.... I even cleaned out our 'junk' drawers and do we really need fifteen hundred pens? STUFF. EVERYWHERE. Abby had a birthday party at the neighbors house so while she was there I cleaned out her junk as well and re-organized the playroom. I mean, crayons should be in the crayon bin. Not crayons AND markers right???
Tomorrow I have Sunday School Duty, a Costco run and then the rest of the day is water play and popsicles. Well for me.... not sure if Rick is doing yard work. Monday I'm planning on the taking the kids to see the Smurfs as one "last" fun thing before school. We met their teachers and dropped off supplies. For some reason, ALL of Abby's friends are in the other first grade class. ALL. OF. THEM. I don't get it. She's taking it all in stride saying "It's ok I'll make new friends," while I cried myself into a corner. ba ha ha ha ha
Let us rejoice in the fact that football is upon is.


No comments: