Friday, September 9, 2011

Chaos.

What a crazy week but we're back into the groove of school as if summer never existed...which here where we live, didn't exist until just this week. We've had 90 degree days MULTIPLE days in a row. FINALLY. IN SEPTEMBER.
So yeah... this is my desk at work.



and coming home with two backpacks filled with notes from the teacher(s) trying to keep it all straight and emails from them and phone calls about volunteer hours and getting Rick set up on his days to go in, and Abby's teacher sending stuff home for me to work on for my volunteer hours and picture day is Monday so we had to pick out the background and yada yada. Abby starts ballet again on Saturday and this new place (an actual ballet school) requires specialty branded leotard, tights, skirt and shoes. These shoes- you have to HAND SEW the strap on. So I spent tonight doing that, right before I worked on Aidan's family collage and 2 loads of laundry. And did I mention my desk at work still looks like this.

Reunion committee meeting on Sunday (last one yayy) and Back to School Night Monday, Aidan starts soccer Tuesday. No swimming this term. Taking a break. 3 week rest from physical therapy to see how I'm doing without it. HOW 'BOUT THEM PACKERS!!!!

No comments: