Friday, September 30, 2011

Longest Week EVER

After nearly 7 years I think I almost have a grip on this working mom thing. All I know is I am tired and some days I feel like I am spinning in circles. I'm pretty certain the key to managing is LOTS of list making and foregoing sleep.
Batdog.

School Pics. 1st grade

Pre-K

Loves Daddy's Ipad. These kids amaze me- Abby swiped my phone the other day and downloaded apps. No clue how or where she learned this. I now have tiny zoo and my horse on my phone. awesome.


Aidan is playing soccer with 2 of his best buds- they LOVE it. They are so fun to watch and bouncing off the walls with excitement.














1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

indoor soccer is soooo much fun! I miss playing it! and I gotta say...love batdog!

I totally relate to being a working mom...I am mom, student in 2 classes 2 nights a week, wife and teacher!