Wednesday, August 31, 2011

4 Day Weekend

The summer cold skipped me but not husband. Man Cold Alert. Saturday Aidan coughed ALL. DAY. LONG. We went to visit Ashley and drop off a few things for her NEW CLASSROOM!!! Yayyyyy!!!! We took the kiddos on their very first fishing expedition. A trout farm. Pretty much guaranteed a fish-we were done in like 15 minutes. Sunday we went to church and I can't remember the rest... I think I let Mr. Man Cold nap all afternoon. Sunday night I went to see The Help with a girlfriend. Monday we went to the State Fair. Tuesday the kids got their back to school hair cuts and we met my friend Laura and her kids at John's Incredible Pizza. Tomorrow is our school BBQ, pep rally and drop off supplies/meet the teacher night. I'm totally in denial about school starting next week. These photos are completely out of order and I don't feel like re-arranging them. Oh and Abby lost another tooth.

















No comments: