Saturday, April 16, 2011

Where is spring???

I read in the paper that last year at this time we had 23 days (I think or it's close) of temps 60 degrees and above this year we have had THREE. No wonder everyone I am grumpy.
The past three weekends have been busy with birthday parties, play dates and I can't remember. This morning I assembled a meatloaf and baked taters, took the kids to Target, the library, to see the movie Hop, and then to Sam's house for a play date. We were done at 4:30 and I just didn't feel like cooking dinner even though it was already made so I'm saving it for tomorrow. Don't worry I didn't starve the kids. I fed them a nutritious meal from McD's.
We got a letter from Nzembi today! I have pictures waiting to be picked up at Costco so I can finally mail off our package to her.

No comments: