Sunday, April 3, 2011

uh... where did the weekend go?

I taught Abby our phone number when she was three. I made it into a song so it was easy for her to know... Aidan is four and he doesn't know our phone number let alone when his birthday is. SO DIFFERENT THEY ARE!!! Anyway she's planning her own social schedule now and gave her phone number out to a girl at school who had her mom call me for a play date.
Saturday morning at 9am mission accomplished. I didn't feel like doing my normal Friday night grocery shopping without kids so I ended up having to take them on Saturday after play time. Let's just leave it at now I remember why I always go late at night ALONE. Rest of the day was laundry and more laundry, ironing and I dusted off the 30 day shred.
The pastor of our church has been on a 10 week sabbatical. Today was his first day back and I of course had Sunday School duty. I was bummed to miss his first sermon after his return but being with all the kids today was just what my heart needed! Went to the mall after to find Abby some Easter shoes to go with her dress. Her feet are so hard to fit because she is so skinny- her feet don't fit into shoes correctly. The ONE pair we found we still have to buy heel pads to help compensate. I used to ask her every so often about getting her ears pierced letting her know I will take her whenever she is ready or wants to. Her answer has always been no, or I want to be 20 or not at all. I never brought it up again and then last night the topic came up and she said she wants to go, I asked if she was sure and she said yes so I figured let's get it done and over with.
She's already grown a 1/2 inch since her surgery. Haven't done the weight check yet...
Abby's Alligator

Supposed to be an Ostrich

Action shot hippity hopping


Hopscotch


She did it!! Ears are pierced!




Grilled Cheese Grill!! Soooo good.

Painting with brother. Actually painting FOR brother

Easter cookie craft

2011 Easter goodies

2010 Easter goodies

No comments: