Sunday, September 26, 2010

This and That

Another week down. Thanks to that half marathon I achieved my personal goal of getting 30 miles in. We were supposed to do the ALS walk this morning after church but we came home instead. It was pouring down rain and Aidan is still getting over a cough so I thought it would be best if he went down for a nap.

This is how you eat a donut. By Aidan.




She made this scroll in Sunday school about a month ago and I've been meaning to take a picture. She said "Mom, I drew hearts on it because I love Jesus." I could just eat her up.

My fabulous husband came home from work last night with just because flowers. Well actually they were to cheer me up. I've had a rough week. Maybe I should have gotten him flowers for having to deal with me...

No comments: