Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Funday

Abby's bug was a mere 24 hours. She came in my room 6am Saturday morning and declared she was starving. I took my chances and hauled both kids to Target to get those zippered mattress covers (have you been reading about the return of the bed bugs? GROSS), then to the mall to exchange her PE shoes and the library. She acted liked nothing happened while I am still trying to re-gain my appetite. Oh to be young again.
A day of rest it wasn't. Got a little run in this morning, first one since being taken out. Glad that is out of the way. Church was fabulous. I just need to tattoo 'respond to God with faith and trust' somewhere on myself. We did some damage at Costco, Cooper went to the vet today because they called and said he was due for heartworm but he wasn't. Some mix up??? He did need some other vaccine though. We found out he's a porker. In April he was 28lbs. He's now 43. Yes, FOURTY-THREE. I think their scale is wrong. But then again- you can't really feel his ribs so he's going on a diet. We do feed him the recommended amount and he runs approx 15-20 miles a week. We don't give treats that often either. So... I don't know why he's overweight. We had a park play date with all the families from Abby's old school. Such a great turnout I think every single family was there except her "boyfriend" Hudson. We were sad to have to leave early-because she started gymnastics today.
Daddy and Aidan climbing

Her bestie Amelia










No comments: