Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week-end-ing in Pictures

Eye appt this week... my right eye got better and left eye got worse. Let me tell you though, I have a very light prescription, so light that they don't make my contacts in that low of a prescription for my right side.
I'm happy to say I passed my background check, my reference check, my in-person interview and my orientation. ALL of this to be a volunteer in Children's Ministries at our church. They are/were in need of more volunteers to help in the 3 year old Sunday School Class... which is where our boy is.
Saturday the kids had a play date... or should I say I had one with Laura, one of my favorite people. I miss my girlfriends... anyway the kids had fun and us mom's did some much needed catching up. Took the kids to the library and another few errands after that, and then my mom showed up and we took off for the mall and dinner.

Sunday was Enchanted Forest and Sass Winery for Wine Tasting!










Guard dog. He loves to growl, woof, bark and protect us


The kids have to bring lunch at their new school (when Abby moves to the kindy location she will have a hot lunch option) so I purchased these lunchboxes. I admit they are pretty pricey but they are BPA free and have containers and custom ice pack thingy that all fits-plus I don't have to ruin the face of it with a sharpie to get their name on it and you can order custom 'face plates.'

Last but not least, thank you to all the Veteran's and those who continue to serve, sacrifice, protect and defend. We honor and remember those who have given their lives serving our Country.
Happy Memorial (Oreo) Day! Abby thinks it's called Oreo Day.

No comments: