Sunday, May 16, 2010

May is CRAZY

Everyone is feeling better. I'm still hacking up a lung and was proud to be the only antibiotic-free one until today. I caved. I can no longer stand myself.
There are approx 13 or 14 people around us with birthdays in May. Mother's Day on top of it. It's a circus.
Rick had Wed off which happened to be my birthday so I took it off. We went to breakfast, we got pedicures, we ran to Costco, Petsmart, back home so I could do payroll, then we went to Bridgeport and wandered around, ate some gelato and saw a movie. We picked up the kids, ran home and went back to Bridgeport to meet my mom for dinner. What a fun day!
Rick is up to running 4 miles when he goes. I had to tell myself over and over it's ok if I just get 9 miles in this week. I've been really tired, overwhelmed... did I say overwhelmed? When I get overwhelmed I become forgetful... like forgetting to tell my husband that I noticed our backyard water feature was about to overflow.
Saturday I took the kids to Papa's to help plant corn. Saturday night was dinner out with a few girlfriends for my bday and we saw a movie.
Today we surprised the kids and went to the zoo and also went to "Dozer Days" in Vancouver but it was more like Camas. We got a late start and the zoo took longer than we thought because of Aidan REALLY wanting to ride the train. Anyway, Jessica was in town and we completely missed her :-(
Back to work tomorrow. overwhelmed.
















No comments: