Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not Your Typical Date

Date day today! It's Rick's Wednesday off and my coworker hooked us up with 3 hours of private lessons with this amazing range instructor. He is now retired but teaches classes and gives 1/1 lessons. He used to train police officers, re-create crime scenes, and train a whole slew of other FBI CIA and Military types.
So... I took the day off and we learned how to shoot guns. From there we dined on a late lunch of burgers. Is that not a man's dream date? Guns and Meat????





This one cracks me up- he faced the targets backwards so we were only shooting at white paper- this was so that we would focus on the grip and proper technique versus accuracy. I wonder if it was actually turned around if I could have actually hit the dude's head????

No comments: