Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little of this a little of that

I decided to start the New Year off by taking most of this week off from work. Sunday was Christmas at Rick's dads, from there we made it to Macy's before they closed to order Aidan's mattress for his big boy bed. The kids started their new winter swim lessons Monday morning and from there we left for the beach. They napped as soon as we got to the hotel- no one else signed up for Abby's class so she had a private lesson and was pretty worn out.
Wednesday the kids went to school and I went grocery shopping alone- that's like a small luxury. Ash and Nick got us a date for Christmas so we went to Costco and then went to lunch and a movie! We are still not used to spending time alone together... ha!
Today I took the kids to school, ran an errand, got a wonderful massage and now I am going to see a movie by myself and then get the kids. Tomorrow is back to work...



Puzzles with daddy
Abby picked the hardest puzzle. I finally got up and left and he finished it


Lighthouse early morning

Self portrait